For each of the two destinations (Chimoyo and Okamborombonga) we offer separate and very attractive hunting packages. Given the fact that it takes only one day to transfer between the two we offer great discounted packages by combining the two destinations. Any other species can be added to these packages as per the normal list price.
Package prices include:
1. Services of licensed PH, expert trackers and skinners.
2. Fully, equipped 4WD hunting vehicle.
3. Comfortable accommodation within the hunting area during your stay.
4. All meals, table juice, coffee and tea during your stay.
5. Laundry service.
6. Beer, wine and spirits in moderation.
7. Field preparation and tagging of trophies.
8. Government license and permit fees.
Package Prices Exclude
A. International and domestic air travel
B. Transfers to and from the Airport and hunting areas (US $ 150 per person / trip)
C. Trophy fees of animals bagged, wounded or lost as per species price list.
D. Rental of firearms (US$ 45 / day). Ammunition at cost price.
E. Staff gratuities.
F. Taxidermist fees, dipping and shipping of trophies.
G. Hunting licence and insurance. (US $ 170)
H. Government tax on daily rates. Trophy fees are Value Added Tax exempt.
Combination packages: A great way to save on the cost of your trophies.
The indicative package prices in the table below are inclusive of accommodation on the basis of 1 PH and 2 hunters and for a minimum total stay of 14 days (7 days Okamborombonga and 7 days Chimoyo) which allow for a minimum of 6 hunting days at each of the two destinations.
Single destination packages